Dear Diary,
Had a compliment from boss today; said I was the first (maybe one of the first) persons in his working life to be completely honest with him. I told him that I had a job interview in KL and I wanted to ask for a leave. Well, he agreed yet he was shocked not because of the fact that there is a chance I might leave the hotel, but rather that someone didn't lie to him about job interviews. He did warn me about being completely honest with other people because the honesty could bite back at you. Kinda agree with it, but I am careful about who I'm honest with. Besides, it's not like I'm removing every single data once I resign or something. No point lying about it and then suddenly sending a resignation letter by surprise. Now that's gonna bring a hell of a lot of lectures when it happens.
A motorcycle crashed into my car today. It was jammed, and I think the motorist didn't see us stopping while he was swerving here and there, and didn't have time to avoid my car. Luckily, Kia Spectra's body frame is plastic so it doesn't dent easily. There'll be scratches but very minor ones. He left a lot of mud on the car though. Well, he's fine and hurriedly left the scene with his wife (I think she scraped her arm a little). Meh. Car not damaged, no point making a scene or asking for money. First accident alone. Thank God that there were no serious injuries to the person or the car. His side view mirror for the bike was broken though.
Seems like KL life's gonna be a challenge according to my friends. I still want to give it a shot if that's what it takes to get to my new dream. Never try, never know. There's always Penang if this don't work out. All I gotta do is find any vacancies or go through the head-hunting. But then again, I always think about my local church and whether I should stay. But I gotta build my career too while I'm still at that "growing in career" age.
I've been getting tired very fast these few days. Am I getting old?
Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment