Friday, May 23, 2014

Daily Thoughts #2

Dear Diary,


Damn. Didn't get to update last night due to fatigue. It's really hard to handle hotel work now. Working like mad during the day (sometimes), and then having to stay back for some function really kills the energy. Came back home, I actually slept while watching a video on Youtube. Luckily I woke up in time to bathe and actually get into bed.

Had a call from FlyFM yesterday. They actually read my resume and want to interview me! It really feels good when someone sees the work I've done and wants to see if I can be a part of their team. If I really do get a job there, I'm gonna need to start getting used to KL life and its hecticness. Hella-lot different from Alor Star. Nah, ain't gonna even call it Setar. It used to be Star, and I prefer it that way.

Shoulder's slowly working back to normal. Though sleep's still an issue as sleeping face down kinda hurts the shoulder a little. No idea why. At least I could drum again. Really felt awesome playing Yours Forever by Hillsong United just now. Maybe one day we can really jam that song fully.

My eyes are tired. But yet, I can't sleep yet. I really need to fix my feelings and my head. Somehow I feel like I like a girl, but part of me tells me that it ain't gonna work out. Too much differences. Well, that happened once. Guess that's why I have a slight fear of it happening again. But on the other side of the coin, kinda feel lonely. Sigh. Can't you just get here faster. Take the train if it's jammed on the road then.

Gotta start skipping again.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment