Saturday, June 7, 2014

Daily Thoughts #5

Dear Diary,


I find it hard to be able to relax my mind in a day. Is it really that hard to just keep my mind clear of everything for a few hours? I don't like that I have to constantly be productive because it really stresses the brain and it really makes me tired. I just want rest. Work is really killing me at times and it really brings down my mood.

Especially when I can't really help out in church as much as I used to. A sacrifice that is really not worthwhile for me as I am in Alor Setar. If I can't help out in the church, why am I even here then? I might as well find another job in another state with better pay and working hours which ends up with the same situation anyway.

I really want to get back at playing tennis and badminton. 6 months really feels so long since it's only been 2 months of recovery. I really can't do any rigorous activities yet and most of the things I want to do involves a lot of shoulder movement.

I need a hug. From her. Where are you. Please stop staying in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment